Monday, April 28, 2008

He is here!




Hey everyone! It has been crazy with my pregnancy these past 6-8 weeks. After my last posting, I was admitted to L & D for BP monitoring. I started having some elevations of my BP and on my March 27th appt -it was 180/100. If you know me, this is extremely high, yet alone high for anyone. My OB was afraid of eclampsia... All labwork turned out okay and my BP came down on its own while being monitored, so they let me go home. Dr. put me on bedrest. The weekly appts began and I eventually was put on BP meds because it was way out of control. I then went on strict bedrest. I was miserable. Finally, April 17th came and I had a my ultrasound, the tech was not happy with his movements during the ultrasound and I was put on the fetal monitor and Jackson had a decel that Dr. Donato was not happy about. She decided to go ahead and deliver little man by c-section. He was born April 17, 2008 at 5:04 pm, 6 lbs 1 oz and 19.5 inches in length. He is absolutely beautiful!

No comments: