Friday, February 15, 2008

OB Update from this week 2-15-08

Hi everyone,

Wanted to update you all on my progress. Had my OB visit this week...BP was good 100/60, weight gain at a total of 29 lbs. I am currently 29 1/2 weeks. We scheduled the C-section for April 24, 2008, which is a Thursday. Glucola test was done and is normal. Thank goodness! I thought with my weight gain that I might have gestational diabetes. So thankful that it was normal. My CBC came back normal, except for my iron level was just slightly low. May not have to take replacement. Will find out next week when I talk to Dr. Donato.

Macho's room is almost done. It is a "Cape Cod" theme with cute little boats, and the colors of navy blue, dark brown, baby blue, little bit of yellow and burgandy. I will take a picture when it is complete.

Take care - Dana :0)

No comments: