Saturday, March 8, 2008

32 weeks today

Hey everybody. Just an update since it has been a month since I have posted. I am now on every 2 week visits to the OBGYN. So far all has been good with Jackson. However, I had a little bump in the road 3 weeks ago. I was in the bed for about 8 days, but am feeling so much better.
I have had 2 baby showers in two weeks and Dale's classmates also gave him a baby shower. We are sooooo fortunate to have such wonderful friends.
I wish I had a current picture of little man to post. I know he is growing and if I had to guess he is about 4 lbs.
My abs feel so stretched out that they feel like they are pulled apart at the top.

Life is good - room will hopefully be ready by next weekend.

Love to all! Dana

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah for the update! I am going to blog in a bit about my exciting news! Can you believe we are all pregnant at the same time?! I am loving it!